- Where can the Anobium staff obtain these death metal Grammy nominee shirts? This is urgent.
- “Likewise, Butterball has feelings for Nia, but they remain pretty childlike, which seems unlikely for a typical 13-year-old. Anger about, and because of, sexuality is a subtext throughout the book, but 50 Cent is unwilling to bring it to the fore. It’s an odd choice, since his songs are rife with male sexuality.” – quoth Noah Cruickshank for the AV Club
- When Anobium managing editor Benjamin van Loon says, “the best writing about architecture takes place at the intersection of abstract thought and concrete practice, and the results, obviously, are practical and experiential, and also a type of existential mirror,” he thinks he’s thinking too much about it, but it doesn’t look like one could think too much about a book like Moshe Safdie’s Beyond Habitat.
- CHARLEY PATTON! BLIND WILLIE MCTELL! THE MISSISSIPPI SHEIKS! Due to unforeseen demand, you best act swiftly if you want this set from Third Man Records, or else make do with Garrett Tiedemann‘s eagerly awaited upcoming review!
- If you miss out on the Third Man set, run the voodoo down with this new Miles Davis bootleg instead.