- Gentlemen, what book would occupy the crook of your arm on a round of literary speed dating? Henry Miller? Pablo Neruda? Faulkner’s Sanctuary?
- Crossword puzzle writer reveals his terminal cancer in one of his puzzles.
- Nature has a formula that tells us when it’s time to die.
- For the hideous offense that is this horrible new Bell Jar cover, this editor demands that all those attracted to the book for its cover read it in view of her. Then it will all be worth it.
- Kate Durbin got Hyperallergic Facebook cencored!