- A Christmas gift card was burning a Criterion-sized hole in Joshua Covell‘s pocket. The consensus among Anobium is that, should you find yourself in Mr. Covell’s situation, you best choose Fritz Lang’s M. Or else.
- From Anobium Editor Benjamin Van Loon: Fearing the onset of hoarder-dom, have you emptied your garage in a post-holiday purge? For your now vacant garage, herein lies inspiration.
- Garrett Tiedemann reports that the gilded Godfather five-disc Blu-ray set comes out on Tuesday
- Jacob Singer has his priorities straight: wild game and foraged vegetables.
- Also from Mr. Van Loon: in honor of her birthday this past Wednesday, get Kafka-esque with Susan Sontag and read her Death Kit.