- How Sad: in August 1974, aspiring musician Connie Converse wrote a series of letters to her family and friends, talking about her intention to make a new life somewhere else. By the time the letters were delivered, she had packed her belongings in her Volkswagen Beetle and driven away, never to be heard from again…UNTIL NOW. No, unfortunately, Converse’s fate is still a mystery, but her music endures. Her album How Sad, How Lovely is available on Bandcamp.
- The $25 entry fee is nothing compared to the incalculable value of being a Noemi Press author. Does your manuscript want to cozy up to catalog space with Joanna Ruocco, Danielle Pafunda, and Joanna Howard? Submit to their fiction and poetry awards now!
- If you got money this holiday season, this reader believes you should spend it on Rookie Yearbook One, since no other gift of this editors’ drew so many envious eyes. And she also got an iPad. This book is really stunning.
- Look at all Two Serious Ladies has accomplished this year and, once you’ve re-hinged your jaw, consider making a small donation.
- It’s not for sale, but if anybody ever found me a copy of Girl Crush Zine I would freak out. I would be so grateful I would not even charge very much to xerox you a copy.