Every Friday, the Anobium web staff provides some ideas for what to do with that paycheck in this new segment, “Commerce in Shall.” The title comes from Catherine Wagner’s poem “Macular Hole,” which can be heard here and is available from Fence.
- So, it’s been a year. I still don’t have Mark Ryden’s Pinxit. Explain to me this egregious oversight.
- A copy of Maurizio Cattelan: Toilet Paper might make up for the aforementioned fallacy. You have to thank Ben Van Loon for this chance to correct an outstanding injustice.
- Pay what you want for God Help the Delphines, but take Garrett Tiedemann at his word: he knows music.
- Premature? Perhaps, but keep the forthcoming Heirloom Modern by Porter and Hollister Hovey in your sights for the spring.
- Foxing Quarterly is print-only, and with a goal like delivering “inventive, well-cultivated nourishment to the literary community,” a show of support is important. Keep them in print (and envy that radiant cover art)!