- To insert an expletitive into the phrase “My Bloody Valentine” would be redundant, but don’t let that diminish the importance of their new bloody album. It’s about bloody time!
- Maurice Sendak’s final book, brimming with begrudged tenderness.
- Three! New!! Plath bios!!!
- Valentine’s Day is almost here. If you can’t afford to take your significant other to visualize emancipation with the art of Kara Walker at Gettysburg College, you can do the chivalrous thing and have a cozy night in with Blood Feast.
- This week’s Commerce in Shall was delayed due to a John Waters-flavored emergency. This editor urges the reader to waylay his or her day in a similar manner by watching Waters’ one-man show on DVD or reading his brilliant 2011 memoir, Role Models.