- “I like when people are really frank about what’s going on with them.” For Hazlitt, Emily Keeler interviews Leanne Shapton about malaise, reckoning with the dead self, and swimming.
- Roxane Gay at the Virigina Quarterly Review on a label rarely offered in kindness.
- Heroines, Heroines, Heroines, Heroines. Heroines!
- “Whoever said that, Luck is a residue of design – that isn’t true in my case. But, I think there is a lot to be said for kindness” Heroine of mine, Sadie Stein, at Days of Yore.
- At Montevidayo, Carina Finn imparts permission to act dead.